MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW & BENEFITS
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS – AT A GLANCE
- Platform to network and liaise with member constituents, institutions, Central and State Government Officials, Diplomats, etc. that will help you expand your business as also enable a conducive learning environment for sharing problems and finding prospective solutions.
- Build your connections at several networking receptions and dinners.
Your Issues, Our Concern
- Clarifications on major policy issues and redressal of problems of members both at the Central and State Government levels from Ministers, Senior Officials and Advisers.
- Have your say on key issues through our campaigning, lobbying and representations.
Share Experiences and Learn to Manage
- PHD Chamber produces well researched
- Seize an opportunity to participate in Seminars, Conferences, Meetings, Symposia, Roundtable Discussions and Training Programmes.
- Enhance your managerial abilities by listening to eminent CEOs.
Enlightenment on Topical Issues
- Renders expert advice to its members on issues relating to foreign exchange regulations, import / export, excise and customs, industrial relations, income tax, energy conservation, etc.
- Provides you Labour Advisory Services.
Have India Connect
- Provides an impetus to develop business in India through 'Buyer Seller Fora'.
- Organises meetings with Indian delegations to the foreign country
- Bring business delegations to explore possibilities for enhancing bilateral trade and joint ventures.
- Disseminates commercial and economic information including trade enquiries / tenders received from abroad.
- Design and execute a cost effective business to business marketing plan through the Chamber's various sponsorship opportunities.
- Chance to reach across the board through advertising in PHDCCI Monthly Bulletin.
- Get solutions to your marketing and trading queries.
Avail Timely and Vital Information
- Disseminates comprehensive information through notices and circulars.
- Provides updates on latest activities / programmes, through the Chamber's monthly Bulletin.
Organise your Conferences
- Conduct your conferences, seminars, meetings and other events in our spacious and well equipped Conference rooms, Auditorium and Business Centre with modern facilities at New Delhi and Chandigarh.
- Avail grass-root / local level assistance from our Regional Offices in Chandigarh, Bhopal, Jaipur, Lucknow and also by our Resident Representatives at Jammu & Kashmir.
- Get rewarded for excellence in your specialised field of work at our Annual Awards Ceremony